Return to Index  

you have to test

May 25 2011 at 7:31 AM
demomone  (no login)

Response to thanks, question


for the antibodies for the clotting issue..Best to go to a hematologist for this..not an RE..also, you want to take a look at the entire clotting factor (blood work). If you did test borderline, take a baby aspirin harm to fetus.
I have the antibody and test high and low all of the time..sometimes even normal. Best to be on the safe side and if you do test borderline, take the blood thinner throughout the pregnancy. No harm to fetus. But again, go to a hemotologist..RE's do not know how to treat this..My RE would not even get involved, although, he agreed once the hemotologist prescribed. I even started it a month in advance of the transfer just to be sure.
Also, just because you have this, does not mean there would be a blood clot in the uterus..You would have seen it on u/s, especially if it caused the loss..would have been very close to the fetus and very large.

 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement