Return to Index  

thanks, about baby aspirin, m/c/ ment

May 26 2011 at 9:50 PM
Dee  (no login)

Response to young pregnancies end in miscarriage

I talked to my OB about whether it could have been not taking baby aspirin. He could be wrong, of course, but he doesn't think the m/c had anything to do with blood clotting. He reminded me they tested my blood several weeks earlier, and it came back normal, not even borderline. I'm aware that it can change, but it probably didn't change that quickly (but who knows).

He said something else (can't remember now what it was) that made me feel it was not a blood clotting problem. He seems to strongly believe its chromosomal. I think it will eventually be chalked up to "unknown cause", which will not give us any closure. I mentioned in a previous post, the nurse at the hospital told me she had a similar situation in a pregnancy, she was young at the time; and she never found out the reason. Her baby's heart just stopped beating in 2nd trimester.

I had a m/c in 2009, with my own eggs. Chromosomal testing came back inconclusive. They said it was a "chromosomally normal female", but it could have been my own tissue they were looking at, instead of the fetal tissue.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Dee, I know you are full of confusion right now and I - Daisy on May 27
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement