Return to Index  

Ah, if only it were so! My twins fight from the moment they wake up in the

May 27 2011 at 6:02 PM
Daisy  (Login loochieuk)

Response to I agree totally with your friend.

morning til bedtime. They are 4.5 and they have only just started to play together for a short period. Not much playing together at 2 (which is pretty unheard of with any child let alone twins)! I have to supervise them constantly otherwise they wreck the place!

Not to put you off, but I do think you have to be prepared for the unbelievable relentlessness of twins. I am on my own as well, so that is a double whammy!!

I absolutely love my babies and there is a certain element of relief that I was lucky enough to have a healthy boy/girl with no NICU time etc., but I do miss out on individually caring for a singleton... every bit of your attention is shared for every thing that you do...

BUT I do feel I can't be too strident about only transferring one because I understand the desire to increase the odds if having a baby if you can! I transferred 2 frozen day 3 embies and had twins and am now very glad I did because my journey was so hard to get a live birth, I don't think I would have ever tried again and I did want two children.

No one can ever prepare you for having children (1 or 2 at a time!).

Best of luck

Daisy
xxx

This message has been edited by loochieuk on May 29, 2011 5:30 AM
This message has been edited by loochieuk on May 29, 2011 5:04 AM
This message has been edited by loochieuk on May 28, 2011 3:27 AM
This message has been edited by loochieuk on May 27, 2011 6:04 PM
This message has been edited by loochieuk on May 27, 2011 6:04 PM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement