Side Effects LupronMay 28 2011 at 6:45 PM
|ALM (no login)|
I start Lupron injections tomorrow and am already dreading the side effects. I looked online, and it looks pretty harmless, albeit annoying. The gonal-f & menopur made me very emotional (like, unable to keep my mouth shut when someone/thing pissed me off, also weepy) and fat. Coming down off of them after this last OE cycle (the dose was 375/day, so my highest yet) I was beyond exhausted and insanely depressed.
So, I've read the internet lingo, what side effects have you had, first hand, using this stuff? Thanks!
- Re: Side Effects Lupron - Jen on May 28, 2011
- I think I must be a freak. clomid did nothing to me either! - BlessedThistle on May 28, 2011
- Absolutely nothing - BlessedThistle on May 28, 2011
- I didn't have any side effects with Lupron - H40+ on May 28, 2011
- Thanks, something to look forward to. ;) - ALM on May 29, 2011
- None the first time. Headaches, extreme groggyness second time. - LadyMagoo on May 28, 2011
- I haven't had any side effects at all ! Good luck! Nt - K on May 28, 2011
- I was like a wasp on speed....but exhausted - lauranz on May 29, 2011
- This is exactly what I'm afraid of! ++ - ALM on May 29, 2011
- Thank You Everybody!! - ALM on May 29, 2011