Nothing is going right...after many bfn's, late m/c, early m/c, tests, and finally being able to start over...another road block!!! lining NOT doing what it should very thick 14.6mm but homogenous most likely going to be cancelled AGAIN!! my lining for the past 3-4 cycles has not responsed to FET prep which I never had a problem with BUT for some unknown reason lining won't move off of being homogenous have been cancelled three times already with tests revealing all Normal.
I think this is some sort of sign telling me it is time to throw in the towel and give up on my Dream...
Told dh if I could afford surrog. or even adoption I could hold onto some sort of Hope But financially things are hard especially spending so much on DE.
Wish I could hide away from this awful feeling of a empty heart.