Return to Index  

HELPGoing to be cancelled Again! still homogenous lining after 20 days of estrace prep....

June 6 2011 at 11:51 AM
Starting over  (no login)

I am going out of my mind trying to figure out WHY my lining will NOT convert to TL !!! My lining is thick 13.6mm today was 14.6mm friday But lining just won't convert over to TL. Never had a problem with a TL lining (have done 6 DE cycles already).

I know for sure this will be the day the cancel this cycle again!! the past two cycles were the same nice thick/fluffy lining but NO TL... and

now I am afraid since my lining was 14.6mm friday why did it go down to 13.6mm today...on friday b/w was E2 577 & p4 0.2....I get this strange feeling E2 is dropping for some reason, don't know why!

my peri/obgyn suggested trying a natural cycle even though I am pre-meno doesn't mean I don't ovulate he thinks it is worth a try...

I am truly at the end of this painful journey, I really don't know if I can do this anymore!!!

Any words of comfort would be soooo appreciated!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Remind me - how many and what grade embies do you have frozen? - BlessedThistle on Jun 6, 2011
    1. BlessedThistle....... - Starting over on Jun 6, 2011
      1. Personally, I'd think I'd wait one more cycle - BlessedThistle on Jun 6, 2011
        1. I agree with you.... - Starting over on Jun 6, 2011
          1. How did prior transfers go? (success) - BlessedThistle on Jun 6, 2011
            1. The two I have came from a .... - Starting over on Jun 6, 2011
              1. Maybe you could try just thawing one and if it looks really good, just transfer it? (pg) - BlessedThistle on Jun 6, 2011

2. RE called Cancelled again..Think I am going to change my screen name... - Starting over on Jun 6, 2011
    1. So sorry..... - Mrs. M on Jun 6, 2011

3. if you haven't done so already, I would try a different form of estrogen. - Kacee on Jun 6, 2011
    1. Kacee............ - Starting over on Jun 7, 2011
      1. That's not good. With my ds's cycle, I was monitoring with two different places. - Kacee on Jun 7, 2011

4. ((((((((Starting Over)))))))))))) - ALM on Jun 6, 2011
    1. Just saw the response++ - ALM on Jun 6, 2011
      1. ALM .... Thank You! - Starting over on Jun 7, 2011

5. I'm sorry - Leigh888 on Jun 7, 2011
    1. Thanks for the advice...... - Starting over on Jun 7, 2011

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement