BlessedThistle.......June 6 2011 at 3:03 PM
|Starting over (no login)|
Response to Remind me - how many and what grade embies do you have frozen?
I have two donor embryo blast, that were a pretty I think they were graded pretty decent, just don't remember...But the thing that make me nervous about moving ahead with transfer Now is the fact that my lining went from 14.6mm friday to 13.6mm today making me worried that the estrace as stop doing what it needs to do and my lining may be starting to break down...on sunday morning suffered horribly with bad cramps,pressure & bloating still have No idea what that was about...
would appreciate any & all advice/opinions you have to offer!
- Personally, I'd think I'd wait one more cycle - BlessedThistle on Jun 6, 2011
- I agree with you.... - Starting over on Jun 6, 2011
- How did prior transfers go? (success) - BlessedThistle on Jun 6, 2011
- The two I have came from a .... - Starting over on Jun 6, 2011
- Maybe you could try just thawing one and if it looks really good, just transfer it? (pg) - BlessedThistle on Jun 6, 2011