and if they cancel, I want my $$ back and I'm just going to chunk this deal and put in to adopt from Haiti. I can't take anymore of this. And the reaction from all of you shows me how ridiculous the nurse was to say it was going well. When I responded "Wow? This is terrible news. She's got a lead follicle and only one other? For $15K? And a shared cycle?" The nurse told me to have a good weekend.
Given it's a shared cycle, I'm wondering how clueless the other person/couple is. They likely have no idea what's going on and probably were not called with an update. I suspect the clinic is waiting to see what things look like on Monday. I am I going to be able to force the plug to be pulled?
This is SO stressful!