Return to Index  

The only reasons I transferred three (success, worries ment)

June 16 2011 at 10:42 AM
BlessedThistle  (no login)

Response to Your nurse doesnt' know what she's talking about

were that they were 13.4 years old, had been thawed and refrozen, and had not been chosen for three prior cycles. I did not expect twins even, but that is what I got. Despite my best efforts, they were born at barely 26 weeks and had 4 month NICU stays. It is an absolute miracle they are with me now and relatively healthy. Having been through watching my children suffer greatly, I would sure urge you not to consider a choice that is going to greatly up the odds you will have a similar experience - there's nothing quite like wondering if you will ever finally get to hold your child, watching your 1 lb 9 oz baby recovering from heart surgery, seeing your children struggling to learn to breathe months before they are ready to, or to watch them getting unsuccessfully poked repeatedly for yet another blood transfusion. Or that you find yourself in the unenviable position of considering selective reduction. Most twin mamas over on pink did make it well past 30 weeks but yuo are risking a lot courting a triplet pregnancy. sad.gif

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement