Just checked with my clinic . Have been waiting for donor to start her period for day 3 workup . Her period has been delayed by 15 days . Not sure what to think . My clinic coordinator has said if she has not started by next week , she will set her up for ultrasound and blood work . I have already spent a ton of money , agency fee /lawyer fee , donor travel for her one day workup/psych screening/etc . This was not her day 3 , just the rest of the stuff . We had all our communicables updated and travelled for that as well . I feel like a fool already on my second batch of birth control pills , even though the earliest we could cycle is september ( donor is not available august) . All in all I am very concerned about where this is headed . Sorry to be such a downer .