Return to Index  

What would concern me

June 16 2011 at 1:02 PM
  (Login MonicaMarie)

Response to Another donor question - plz help

Would be the lack of frozen embryos. As far as the BFN and m/c - could you get more info from the RE on those cycles (ie, was there male factor, etc?) I donated 6 times but three of my donations were to the same couple who had issues other than just egg quality - my first two cycles with them would have produced horrible donor stats (either BFN or m/c with every fresh and frozen transfer.) However, the third cycle they used a GS and had immediate success. However, with all 6 cycles the fert rate was about 70 - 80% and most of those embryos made it to freeze. It can be hard to determine if a cycle failure is due to egg quality, sperm quality, lining quality or just chance, but the lack of frozen embryos for each cycle would make me concerned about egg quality. I agree with the poster who suggested you get more specific information about her last protocol. If it is hard to find this ethnicity in a donor, you may want to get more information before you start over completely.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Barge to Monica - I miss your postings! - Anonymous on Jun 16
    1. Re: Barge to Monica - I miss your postings! - Monica on Jun 17

2. Re: What would concern me - Intermountain on Jun 16
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement