second beta - pg and mc mentionedJune 16 2011 at 7:24 PM
|Newbie (no login)|
Thanks for all the positive vibes to my last post. I am so very grateful to everyone for their kind words. Today I went back for my second beta. The nurse called and told me my numbers and I set up my first appointment with the doctor next week. I will have an u/s next week. It is very bittersweet for me b/c I of course want to see a progression but the images of my only other baby on the screen haunt me. The noise of the doppler and lack of noise on the doppler still make me cringe.
Lately when I look around when I go to get blood work, it makes me so sad to see all these woman having to go thru this. It really puts things in to perspective. I have been always like this but its so much more poignent now.
- I'm routing for you!! - Anon7 on Jun 16, 2011
- Oh my how I know how you feel (DS mentioned) - Aoife1 on Jun 17, 2011
- Ditto, plus advice (and congrats) (M/C, child mentioned) - GIMB on Jun 17, 2011
- you can suddenly - anon on Jun 17, 2011
- (pg, twins, mentioned above) n/t - anon on Jun 17, 2011
- PTSD? m/c implied - Orchid on Jun 17, 2011
- Re: PTSD? m/c implied - Newbie on Jun 17, 2011
- I hope the good news continues to come you way! - Mrs. M on Jun 17, 2011
- Thinking of you! Looking forward to your update! Nt - K on Jun 18, 2011
- All the best , Newbie (m/c ment, child ment) - Veesha on Jun 18, 2011