Return to Index  

good question

June 18 2011 at 6:42 AM
cotton  (Login BabyCotton)

Response to How Eggs divided on shared cycle??

i've always done shared cycles and i've always been the primary recipient (except one cycle where i was secondary and cancelled at retrieval because she only produced 5 eggs and they all went to the primary. this won't be an issue for you, your donor sounds like she's doing great.)

whenever i get the fertilization call they'll say how many eggs i got and how many were immature, then how many fertilized. i think to myself, if they were immature why did you give them to me?!? this makes me think it's just a fair, even split. one for you, one for me... etc.

and, yes you are losing it happy.gif
but it's completely understandable, cycling is maddening and the 2ww is even worse! with a day 3 transfer, at least you don't have to wait so long for transfer day, but then it's the longest 2ww in the world! looks like you'll be going to blast, but yeah... next week is gonna creep by.

This message has been edited by BabyCotton on Jun 18, 2011 6:45 AM
This message has been edited by BabyCotton on Jun 18, 2011 6:44 AM
This message has been edited by BabyCotton on Jun 18, 2011 6:43 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Oh, Honey, there'll be no 2ww ;) - Anon7 on Jun 18
    1. Primary and secondary should scissors, rock, paper for the odd egg out - BlessedThistle on Jun 18
    2. hoo boy, another POAS addict on board! - cotton on Jun 18

2. Anon for this (E & H) - Can you chime in on this too? - Anonymous on Jun 18
    1. I don't know but here - E&H on Jun 18

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement