Return to Index  

Barge to Mrs. M

June 20 2011 at 10:09 PM
Veesha  (Login Veesha)

Response to Welcome and GL!!! (m/c ment)

I hope that your FET works, and that you don't have to move to your next plan...but if you do, I think that you will find that SG really has it's act together when it comes to coordination of out of town recipients.

I am an out of towner, and from our intake, to our first transfer, which ended in a BFN unfortunately, my husband and I found that the clinic was quite efficient. From everything from freezing my husband's sample (so that they could use it for various cycles) to helping me to get monitored in my home state, they were on top of things. You have a nurse with whom you are able to shoot questions, and get information. You also have access to your doctor through your nurse if you have questions that you need to ask him/her or if the nurse is unable to answer a question. I really think highly of SG. I am the primary recipient on the cycle that I'm on now, and was number 3 on my unsuccessful cycle, BTW.

This message has been edited by Veesha on Jun 20, 2011 10:09 PM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement