4 days after transfer - Negative :(June 29 2011 at 8:25 AM
|Anon7 (no login)|
I guess someone is going to have to break the roll we're on, and I'm suspecting it's going to be me. BOO! I hate this. If I don't have a + on HPT by Friday, I'm going to ask for a beta on Monday so I can stop all of these expensive meds. The Crinone was $843 for a 1 month supply.
I know you all will tell me it's "early" but realistically, this embryo would have emplanted in the first couple of days and be producing HCG by now. I've taken both EPT and Walgreens. One at 4am, on at 7am - both stark white.
Okay, so I brace myself and get on with the day. I've got a LOT of work to do at my job. After spending $41k so far in less than a year on this project, I need to make some cash. UGH. I'll probably cry at some point(s) today.
- Re: 4 days after transfer - Negative :( - bigboy on Jun 29, 2011
- On single embryo transfer - E&H on Jun 29, 2011
- Don't give up. Most that got positive this early, are twin pg's. - Kacee on Jun 29, 2011
- You already know this. (success mentioned) - thesameboat on Jun 29, 2011
- What thesameboat said . . . - Maggie in VA on Jun 29, 2011
- I'm joining the others just - Aoife1 on Jun 29, 2011
- No no no no!! *lecture, pg ment within* - BlessedThistle on Jun 29, 2011
- Re: 4 days after transfer - Negative :( - Newbie on Jun 29, 2011
- Thanks Ladies - all just so stressful - Anon7 on Jun 29, 2011
- A good cry is a good thing - Veesha on Jun 30, 2011
- For my singleton pregnancies.... - Anonymous on Jun 30, 2011
- EPT was one of the least responsive for me (and survey) - LadyMagoo on Jun 30, 2011
- It's way too early to take the test seriously! - Kim on Jun 30, 2011