Hi, I am new to this board. I am looking to do DE in the next few months and I have a question which I was hoping you might be able to help with. We have chosen a few donors (shared) and are now waiting to see if we are successful. My question is whether you can freeze the embryo or whether you have to get it transferred straight away? At the moment I am going through a very weird cycle where I ovulate very early (e.g. on CD4 or 5) and I respond very badly to medication, which means that it is going to be difficult to control my hormones. The RE said that this will make things more difficult and that we might have to wait until a good cycle comes along for me to do DE. So I am now worried that if I do get my chosen donor, I will have to miss out and wait until I get a good cycle. Does anyone know whether REs allow you to freeze the embryos or do you have to be ready to proceed with a transfer that same month?