Return to Index  

Sorry to hear of this and my 2 cents

June 30 2011 at 7:13 PM
anon  (no login)

Response to OT-very emotional

I too think you have a lot on your plate to have a fight brewing, but I understand the nagging feeling and wanting to resolve it.
I agree with the previous poster that there are many dates involved in a divorce (my sister is currently going through one) so it could be just that.
But I have also found when there is something to 'hide' either it is dismissed, you are told you are over reacting or anger is simply used to cover it up. Any time I have found these three issues to arise, there seemed to be something worth clarifying. I think it would be worth your time discussing the subject with your sister.
If you love your husband, and there has been some type of 'oversight' on finalizing a divorce, perhaps you could resolve it together. If it is weighing on his shoulders, he might feel a great release from the whole process. I can't imagine there is something so damaging about it that it couldn't be resolved.
I wish you the best and hope for your concerns to be put to rest.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. it is finalized - Bharani on Jun 30
    1. I hear you - anon on Jun 30
      1. thank you - Bharani on Jun 30

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement