Return to Index  

Thanks! (Regarding progesterone)

July 3 2011 at 9:41 AM
LadyMagoo  (no login)

Response to good to hear this. Some questions...

We asked the ER doctor to test my progesterone level, but they said that isn't an ER kind of test. In any event, my ER didn't think that was the issue, probably because I'm on so much progesterone already - it's redundant in every direction. 2ml injections nightly, PLUS nighly progesterone/estradiol suppositories.

The sonogram technician, who happened to work in an IVF clinic a while back said she spotted a dark band that looked like a , which was probably where the dried blood fell from. She said this was typical. She said the cervix (it wasn't thickening,whatever that means), lining, gestational sac all looked like they should and she didn't detect any shifts that would suggest an impending m/c. That said, it is too early to see a fetal pole or anything more than a yolk sac.

We've never, not once, had a drama free ultrasound. At least this one didn't bring conclusively bad news. That's my version of optimism, believe it or not. wink.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hey, you grab that luck where you can get it! - thesameboat on Jul 3, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement