Lining issues -- anyone similar?July 11 2011 at 10:23 AM
|Daisy7412 (no login)|
Hi there --
My fist mock cycle at Cooper the lining was at 6 and they wanted to do a D&C because they thought they may have seen some scarring. I was afraid and did not let them do it because I already had a D&C for a miscarriage. Went to an A list doctor in NY -- Palter -- and did a sonohyst and a mock cycle. The sonohyst showed no scarring but the lining only went to a 5 mm -- very bad -- and that was with 2 estrace in the morning and night and 1/2 vaginally morning and night.
He said it was unlikely to get preggers with a 5 mm lining -- may be damage to the basal layer that could not be fixed. Has anyone heard anything that might help? I have 8 two day donor embies on ice..now not sure what to do? Get a surrogate or try? He also said that had 17 antral follicles -- crazy number because I am 41.5 and he agrees that some will be abnormal but may have a chance for a normal one ...
Tough choices -- not sure what to do ..go back and talk with the original doc at Cooper?
- Estrace...(pg. ment)... - Cathy on Jul 11, 2011
- ask your RE about viagra suppostitories - cotton on Jul 11, 2011
- Are you using the brand name estrace? - Mrs. M on Jul 11, 2011
- Don't give up!! (success ment) - Audrey on Jul 11, 2011
- Hope things - iliaT on Jul 11, 2011
- I never had a lining problem til my myomectomy - minniet on Jul 11, 2011
- What I did to improve lining. My linings were getting into the low 6's. - Kacee on Jul 11, 2011