Return to Index  

I'll be curious to see if anyone, maybe Piper?, knows . . .

July 22 2011 at 11:01 AM
Maggie in VA  (Login maggie1961)

Response to where to report agencies for negligence etc


Fertility treatment is largely unregulated in the U.S. As you know, there's a lot of good and bad about that. Since DE agencies aren't medical concerns, there probably aren't any kind of professional boards to report them to, and I doubt whether they have any kind of certifying organization. Lacking those, I think reporting to the state's attorney general office is probably your best bet. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

 Respond to this message   

  1. I don't think there is anything meaningful - minniet on Jul 22, 2011
  3. big sigh.... - Piper on Jul 22, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement