Return to Index  

Chris (repeated failure, child mentioned)

July 26 2011 at 7:33 AM
thesameboat  (Login thesameboat)

Response to Devastated....Beta only 39 today..another chemical

I am so very, very sorry. I agree with the poster who suggested you stay on the meds for one more Beta, though, just in case. Some of us don't fall within the norms for those things.

May I ask how much of the steroids you were on? I had to up mine (per RI's suggestion) to 15 mg Prednisone per day, plus she added a few other OTC things (like bovine colostrum capsules) and had me take Granocyte injections. She also put me on antibiotics for transfer because it was found that I had positive blood tests for chlamydia, even though all of the RE's and gyn's vaginal swabs were negative year after year. Apparently, the blood test can pick it up better sometimes.

In total, we needed 5 donors to get our daughter. We also used a mix of donor sperm and DH's sperm for our successful cycle, against our RE's recommendation, just because we were so tired and wanted to change everything we could change. (I do know how devastated you are right now. Please forgive the assvice if it's not what you needed to hear right now.) I'm hoping for you to find a way to your child.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement