Return to Index  

I don''t suppose we have to...

July 28 2011 at 4:37 PM
Melissa  (Login mbb70)

Response to Why limit yourself to Cornell?

Though I'm inclined to. There's just not a clinic nearby us that we feel good about. Even the closest ones require travel. And call it laziness or inertia, but after having found a clinic that I really like (after 4 local ones that I didn't), it's hard for me/us to think about starting all over again. Though I imagine if this issue becomes even more important to us we may be out there looking again! I just seem to be the kind of person that always wants to be going forward and not sideways (once I make up my mind, that is :>). As I say, we are still getting our feet wet. Time will tell.

As for the mediocre comment....I'm sure you can understand that we are both hypersensitive about everything right now. And it's important for me to feel good about and trust my team of doctors and nurses, which I do at this point. Do you have any specific data or information or personal experience about Cornell that makes you say that they are mediocre? Is it just stats? Other stuff? I really appreciate feedback that is helpful and constructive. Which clinics do you think are the best ones out there for DE?

Melissa

This message has been edited by mbb70 on Jul 28, 2011 4:42 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Melissa... - cotton on Jul 28, 2011
  3. I meant mediocre in terms of stats - anonforthis on Jul 28, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement