Return to Index  

SG grad here (prev m/c, success ment)

August 3 2011 at 1:36 PM
Julie  (no login)

Response to New here - picking yet another SG donor

Hi Sunshine -- I have a little girl from my first DE cycle at SG. I got pregnant on the FET attached to that cycle -- my fresh cycle was a BFN. That said, it was my 3rd overall DE cycle -- before I moved to the DC area and switched to SG I did 2 fresh/1 FET DE cycle in FL. I had one BFP but m/c at 9 weeks. Only way my DH would keep going was doing SG guarantee -- very good for my peace of mind. So I got pregnant on my 3rd overall DE cycle which I think is where you are now -- except that you had all 3 under the shared risk and I paid an extral $20K to my RE in FL!! I ended up spending more for my LO than I would have with just a single cycle at SG but it was sooooo worth it for the money back guarantee. I am sure you know how the donor pool at SG is by now. When I was first considering it there were 2-3 donors I really liked but by the time I actually was approved all of them were taken. At first I thought it was going to be hard to find one I liked but then my donor popped up and DH and I both liked her. I was the primary recipient -- gotta think you will be on your coming cycle. Total of 20 mature eggs retrieved, I got 7, 6 fertilzed, 2 put back on day 3 (BFN), 2 6-day blasts frozen, pregnant with a singleton and now have an 8 month old little girl. Good luck in your selection!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement