I had...August 10 2011 at 2:15 PM
|ks (no login)|
Response to ***Ks***
My own clinic, which had never worked with SG before. They have now since sent 5 other couples that way! We paid $29,000 US. I don't know why it would be 34 now? We paid by wire transfer out of a US account we started when we knew we were going with SG, and the exchange was in our favor at the time.
I had to pay my clinic $500 for monitoring costs (******** - 2 u/s and 2 blood tests) and I bought all my meds here (which screwed with their protocol, because del estrogen isn't available here in Canada).
I'm betting that they have hard a large jump in us canadians coming over and that's why they've raised their prices!
- I read their web site - Bharani on Aug 10, 2011
- Dr Stillman was my guy too! - ks on Aug 10, 2011
- Two more things and sorry typo error - Bharani on Aug 10, 2011
- barge -- stillman did one of my u/s (success implied) - Julie on Aug 10, 2011
- Julie - Bharani on Aug 10, 2011
- I am not sure why the 34K - Julie on Aug 10, 2011
- thanks and very confusing - Bharani on Aug 11, 2011
- Hey Bharani (success ment) - Dixiechic on Aug 11, 2011
- thank you - Bharani on Aug 11, 2011
- You can do DE IVF in Canada/Toronto - gg on Aug 20, 2011