anyone get a + WITH symptoms?(sorry rant)August 18 2011 at 7:38 AM
|anonandon (no login)|
I have scoured the boards, and it seems like almost everyone on them has said they had zero or almost zero symptoms in the 2ww when they had a successful cycle.
I on the other hand have EVERY single one. So that is it I am now convinced from reading that I am doomed and can now attribute ALL of these symptoms to the PIO, and estrogen.
I am really freaking out that this is not working, and do not want to go take the beta. I now know why they call these meds the evil PIO etc.
Just hard to believe that not one person had real symptoms that were not the PIO and got lucky.
Thanks for listening I am going to eat breakfast now because the growling and emptiness is unbearable in my stomach that also feels like there is a brick inside at the same time...all of this while just the thought and smells of foods are the most bizarre things in the world to me right now. I need to get a grip sorry.
Take Care and good luck to all
- Everyone is different - E&H on Aug 18, 2011
- What E&H said... - thesameboat on Aug 18, 2011
- Yup, it's different for everyone . . . - Maggie in VA on Aug 18, 2011
- Symptoms galore (preg ment) - Aufrecht on Aug 18, 2011
- symptoms just before beta (pg ment) - Jen on Aug 19, 2011