Return to Index  

Why would you even want to...

August 21 2011 at 10:02 PM
Anonymous  (Login Maya3)

Response to Am I not ready for DE?

...have a second child by this method, if you "know" you would consider him/her to be "less than" your current baby? The scenario you just painted was so strong and unequivocal; in all honesty I've never seen anything like it. I truly believe you should not pursue a second pregnancy (by any means) until you can think of that baby NOT as a "DE" baby, but simply as YOUR baby, in exactly the same way your current baby is YOUR baby! To have a second child just to give your first child a sibling is not a good reason to have a baby, IMO... the only legitimate reason to have any child is because you deeply want to love and cherish another child. No child deserves less than that! As others have said, in all likelihood you would naturally bond with your second child just as every other mother here and on the pink board has. But it's not a chance I would take until you are much less ambivalent than you currently are. You need to go into this truly believing you will love these children equally!

Maya

This message has been edited by Maya3 on Aug 22, 2011 8:49 AM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement