Return to Index  

That is one of the avantages of age and maturity. (FET, success, child)

August 25 2011 at 5:12 PM
  (Login Kacee56)

Response to Re: how do you deal with negative comments

I find many people that are completely ignorant. When I do share our long struggle with TTC and people truly know me, they are extremely supportive. Even now, as one of the most advance maternal age members of this board, I find support from others. When I tell them that we thought we were done at three, but kept getting the embryo storage bill every three months, I just could not give them to someone else, have them destroyed or donate to science. However, I do admire others that can make these choices. I tell others that I prayed until I got my answer. We had not previously had success with FET's, we only put back two and they both took. Morally and ethically I felt responsible for these embryos and had to make the choice that was right for us. Everyone has told me that they admire me and would have done the same thing under these circumstance.

As for others that are having a child, at an advanced maternal age, they must make their own decisions based on their own circumstances and health. I do not feel that I am in a place to judge and do not take kindly to others that do or try to bully their opinion on others.

Just my two cents.

This message has been edited by Kacee56 on Aug 25, 2011 5:23 PM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement