Genetic TestingAugust 25 2011 at 10:32 PM
|Anon (no login)|
For those of you who have had or are having genetic testing done on the donor...
1. Cyctic Fibrosis - are they testing for 32 or 97 mutations?
2. Did they test the donor for spinal muscular atrophy?
My clinic did the 32 mutation test and did not do the SMA test at all and I'm beside myself, not to mention pissed.
- Donor genetic testing is standard - Christine on Aug 26, 2011
- Not sure - minniet on Aug 26, 2011
- ask about Counsyl - Jen on Aug 28, 2011