Return to Index  

Q for Anon7

August 29 2011 at 6:42 PM
futurebeauty  (no login)

 

So my original donor's other recipient bailed out today. Mary Lou gave me some other ones that were also on my favorites that are waiting for a second person. Question for you, should I wait for my original or go w/ a second favorite?? What if waiting for my original does not pan out and the I miss out on this one. Ugh, how do you decide??

I am asking you as you had to make this decision and we have the same clinic.

TIA,

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif futurebeauty

 
 Respond to this message   
Responses

  1. Please anyone chime it as I need input. Thx (n/t) - futurebeauty on Aug 30
  2.  
  3. Hey! - Anon7 on Aug 30
  4.  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement