Put a knot in my stomach too (children ment)September 19 2011 at 6:08 PM
|Renata (Login doglvr)|
Response to Ugh.
Our donor is NOT my sons' mother. That language makes me cringe. Recently I stumbled upon her identity due to an error the clinic made (they pretty much gave me all the identifying information as they forgot to black it out). So I know who she is. Unfortunately, she is not who I thought she was and I am dreading the boys someday wanting to find her. But as my friend said, maybe she won't be the same person in 16 years than she is today. Ugh is right. As if it's not heart breaking enough dealing with IF and now NPR is calling donors "mothers" and "fathers".
- barge to Renata - just wondering on Sep 19, 2011
- Not misrepresented - Renata on Sep 19, 2011
- thanks, that would be troubling n/t - just wondering on Sep 21, 2011
- Renata, please keep in mind that 90% of our personality is environmental - Chris on Sep 22, 2011
- Renata I'm so sorry ...it's not a good feeling. - LizLA on Sep 19, 2011
- Renata - Pinkduck on Sep 26, 2011