I am just checking with you to get your insight. After a bad cycle this past Spring that ended in M/C, I have been waiting forever it seems to cycle. I finally got started with my donor who is 29yo with 3 kids, never cycled. We decided to do a flare cycle, she had been on a month of BCP. They started her at 150 Gonal then quickly lower her. Her day 3 check was many big follies, E2 of 3000, at day 5 they decided to retrieve her on day 7. (Thus she only got 5 days of FSH) They retrieved 13 eggs, only 9 were mature and of those 6 fertilized. Today is day 3 and they said their is mild fragmentation and they are 4-6 cells. They wanted me to come in and transfer today but were willing to wait to day 5 at my insistance. I think their fear is that they will arrest by day 5 and they won't be able to transfer. My understanding is that day 5 is preferred unless you are transferring almost all back. My April was a day 3 transfer for that reason. I am one who always gets pregnant, has a good lining, even got pregnant 7 out of 8 tries with my old eggs, they were all BO but one, my DD. Do you think I am being crazy to not transfer today? I am really disappointed, I had expected frozens from this which it appears isn't going to happen. In your experience, when someone stims that quickly does it negatively effect the quality?