I don't want to lose my job. And if I take like a year or 2 years for leave of absence. Then we can't cover all the expenses since I don't get pay . And if he moves here, it will take time for him to get job ... So we thought if we work for our dream. Then decide the next move from there. But the road has become longer and longer.