Return to Index  

Out of town monitoring

October 13 2011 at 4:03 PM
Mrs. M  (no login)

I called Boston IVF to inquire about OOT monitoring costs. They charge $250 for each u/s and $150 for each blood test. This seems outrageous to me. I was trying to avoid going back to my old clinic. When I was a patient the charge was 105 for an E2 and 70 for a P4 and I think $180 for u/s. Not sure if they would charge me more for monitoring for another clinic. I might need to go there if I get desperate. Ticks me off. They accidentally billed my insurance on multiple occasions when I was self pay and the insurance paid like $32 for E2 and around $60 for u/s. Anyone from Massachusetts have experience with using a clinic for OOT monitoring and get a better price? I have a call in to a smaller infertility practice at a local hospital and will also ask my gyn. At those prices it might be cheaper to get a flight back and forth to SG for monitoring. SW has flights for $59 each way. any input appreciated.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Out of town monitoring - Anonymous on Oct 13, 2011
  3. What lots of overseas patients do . . . - Maggie in VA on Oct 13, 2011
  5. I went to a gyn that also had an US machine. I had a lab slip - Kacee on Oct 13, 2011
  7. Re: Out of town monitoring - anonymous on Oct 13, 2011
  9. Emailed gyn yesterday - Mrs. M on Oct 14, 2011
    1. Re: Emailed gyn yesterday - anonymous on Oct 14, 2011
    2. I had mine BW done at my hospital outpatient lab. I was able to fill out - Kacee on Oct 14, 2011

10. I used quest - anonymous on Oct 14, 2011
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement