Return to Index  

Question...(de mention)

October 14 2011 at 1:54 PM
Bunnygal  (Login Bunnygal)

Haven't posted on here in a while...But I log on every day....I'm 44 ...I'm hoping/planning to do DE in the spring of next year, but I'm trying to get geared up and psyched up now.

I'm really leaning toward RBA in Atlanta. Just don't know...Should I go to a local RE first for all the testing, or just start with RBA? My local RE does DE, but the stats aren't that good, and it seems like that is important. RBA has great stats. (A friend recommended the local RE, she said they were nice people, but she has been through the mill with no little one...they just keep doing the same thing, with no results for her....I feel so bad for her)

Also, I really like the guarantee that RBA has...I have read some good things about them after doing a search on the boards.

this is so huge for me...and emotional......Plus, not to mention when my family finds out, I think they will have a fit...However, I'll wait to tell them until I'm like 6 months along....DH said, "screw them"...wow, I love that guy....we were talking about names over breakfast....I felt like Dorothy in Oz...so surreal and scared to talk about it too much, like I want to be alot closer before we actually start talking about it

thanks for listening

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I'd just go to RBA - anonforthis on Oct 14
    1. thnx, anonforthis..... - Bunnygal on Oct 14

2. I don't know where you are (pg ment) - Jen on Oct 14
    1. thnx, Jen - Bunnygal on Oct 14
      1. See what your RE says - Jen on Oct 15
        1. will do... - Bunnygal on Oct 15
      2. on one or two - Golda on Oct 18

3. Go with RBA- - Piper on Oct 17
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement