Return to Index  

Oh LMD, I was wondering how you were doing.

October 22 2011 at 1:15 PM
margolis  (Login margolis)

Response to Finally ready to post! everything ment'd....v, very long!

I am glad that you posted. I haven't been on the boards much lately, but I have been wondering how you have been doing. I am so very sorry to hear about your dog and that you were so far away when he died. That must have been very difficult.

I agree with you that you should err on the side of caution and add more progesterone like the RE here suggested. It has been my experience that the REs in the CR don't really test for progesterone and tend to not deviate from their standard protocols much. From what I have read, there would be no harm, but it could very well help, to increase your progesterone. My guess is that you are on the suppositories if you cycled in the CR, is that right? Would your RE add the PIO in addition to the suppositories? I would maybe ask about that as well. I am not a doctor, I only know enough to be dangerous and enough to help you come up with a list of questions for your doctor.

I will hope and pray and keep my fingers crossed that your betas continue to double, your P4 increases and that you soon hear/see a hb and that your pg goes smoothly. I hope to see you cross over to the pink soon, and with NO DRAMA. You've had more than enough of that already.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. 'I only know enough to be dangerous' !!! Hahahaha! - thesameboat on Oct 22
    1. Likewise Sameboat. - margolis on Oct 22
      1. What a wonderful memory! nt - thesameboat on Oct 22

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement