Return to Index  

Starting my cycle

October 26 2011 at 4:04 PM
MollyP  (Login dreamalotmp)

Hi everyone! I posted a while ago but have been in a holding pattern up until recently. We picked a donor, she quit the program (ARGH). We picked another donor and she is so great. happy.gif

I've been on active bcps for almost two months now and that has sucked. I have had breakthrough bleeding for about two weeks. I quit taking the bcps this Friday. I started Lupron last night and am a TOTAL zombie right now and feel sort of nauseous and not hungry at all. Lupron is no joke! Next will come the estrogen pills, then the wonderful progesterone shots. Oh boy.

My first u/s and b/w appointment is on 11/3 - my birthday. happy.gif The transfer will happen some time during the week of 11/13.

I'm so so so excited, but feeling so off is a little scary. I'm hoping I can make it through all of these side effects and still be somewhat sane. I also just weaned off of Zoloft. Just to give myself another challenge.

I've been lurking and reading here and there and appreciate you guys already. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Good luck! - thesameboat on Oct 26
  3. Good luck - Seymo on Oct 26
  5. Welcome and Good luck. - anon lala on Oct 26
  7. Re: Starting my cycle - Anonymous on Oct 26
    1. Re: Starting my cycle - MollyP on Oct 27
    2. Cycling same time, too - CrazyLady on Oct 27

8. I like the not hungry bit (stick with that BTW) - THK on Oct 26
    1. Re: I like the not hungry bit (stick with that BTW) - MollyP on Oct 27

9. Good luck Molly! - Mrs. M on Oct 26
  11. Best of Luck, Molly - CrazyLady on Oct 27
  13. I completely understand - MamaBubbles on Oct 27
    1. Re: I completely understand - Michele on Oct 29
      1. Re: I completely understand - Anonymous on Oct 31

14. I am your cycle buddy too - futurebeauty on Oct 29
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement