Return to Index  

I do like SG

November 1 2011 at 5:43 PM
tbassets  (Login tbassets)

Response to Sure!

My first Dr was Dr. Saffan and both my DH and I like him very much. However we moved further away so we are seeing Dr. Khan now and I like him but DH has not met him. Most of the Drs are very nice and although you have your own Dr. when you go for monitoring or anything you see whoever is available that day. Dr. Khan is the only one at Leesburg so that's kind of nice. You will only see your own doctor when you discuss treatment options and any follow-up after a cycle.

I don't like the DE coordinator or the DE nurse that I had and will have again if I stay. I do like their Shared Risk option which I will probably get a refund when I go to GIVF. I almost go to GIVF twice, sheduled consult and then cancelled. I think I was overwhelmed by their costs. I know of a co worker who was successful twice with DE, her sister's eggs, first girl then twin boys. I also chatted with several ladies who were successful at SG on the IVF . co* forum many years ago, so SG is also very popular in NOVA too. Let me know if I can answer other questions for you.

I sent an email to the mod to ask how we can exchange emails so hopefully you can send me the file. Thanks and good luck. I can also send to you the DE financial package once we can email each other.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement