Return to Index  

Help at Shady Grove

November 2 2011 at 5:54 PM
Seymo  (Login Seymo)

So the nurse coordinating my cycle doesn't return voice messages or, as of today, return emails. They already delayed my cycle by over a month by misreading my blood work. I picked my donor back in September and I was the final recip in a shared cycle.

A week ago, the last I heard after I emailed to make sure I was doing this right, was to start my BCP and they would "email me my schedule". And so far nothing even though I left a VM yesterday followed up by a email today. (Yes these were polite messages.)

In theory I should be taking Lupron soon. But I still don't have a prescription for it (or the schedule for taking it). I know I am panicking but I have a bad feeling about this sudden lack of communication. Also they just sent me a bill for "additional storage" for my husband sample because of the delay in the cycle.

Anyone have any suggestions as to who I should call next?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hi Seymo - Mrs. M on Nov 2
    1. I think I will try the coordinator next - Seymo on Nov 2

2. I too had some bumps with SG initially, but...(success ment) - Veesha on Nov 2
    1. Your insight is so helpful - Seymo on Nov 2

3. Keep bugging them.... (preg mentioned) - Lenebene on Nov 2
    1. OK - I will keep trying - Seymo on Nov 2

4. Follow up to my own message - Seymo on Nov 3
    1. How many days in a row will you be on active pills? - Anonymous on Nov 3
      1. That what I was orginally told - Seymo on Nov 3
        1. You will get a period - E&H on Nov 3
        2. Re: That what I was orginally told - Anonymous on Nov 3
    2. Glad you finally got some answers. - Mrs. M on Nov 3
      1. Thanks everyone and some more followup - Seymo on Nov 4

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement