Help at Shady GroveNovember 2 2011 at 5:54 PM
|Seymo (Login Seymo)|
So the nurse coordinating my cycle doesn't return voice messages or, as of today, return emails. They already delayed my cycle by over a month by misreading my blood work. I picked my donor back in September and I was the final recip in a shared cycle.
A week ago, the last I heard after I emailed to make sure I was doing this right, was to start my BCP and they would "email me my schedule". And so far nothing even though I left a VM yesterday followed up by a email today. (Yes these were polite messages.)
In theory I should be taking Lupron soon. But I still don't have a prescription for it (or the schedule for taking it). I know I am panicking but I have a bad feeling about this sudden lack of communication. Also they just sent me a bill for "additional storage" for my husband sample because of the delay in the cycle.
Anyone have any suggestions as to who I should call next?
- Hi Seymo - Mrs. M on Nov 2, 2011
- I think I will try the coordinator next - Seymo on Nov 2, 2011
- I too had some bumps with SG initially, but...(success ment) - Veesha on Nov 2, 2011
- Your insight is so helpful - Seymo on Nov 2, 2011
- Keep bugging them.... (preg mentioned) - Lenebene on Nov 2, 2011
- OK - I will keep trying - Seymo on Nov 2, 2011
- Follow up to my own message - Seymo on Nov 3, 2011
- How many days in a row will you be on active pills? - Anonymous on Nov 3, 2011
- That what I was orginally told - Seymo on Nov 3, 2011
- You will get a period - E&H on Nov 3, 2011
- Re: That what I was orginally told - Anonymous on Nov 3, 2011
- Glad you finally got some answers. - Mrs. M on Nov 3, 2011
- Thanks everyone and some more followup - Seymo on Nov 4, 2011