Return to Index  

get a saline sono or hysteroscopy (m/c, success, DS ment)

November 4 2011 at 10:40 AM
cotton  (Login BabyCotton)

Response to polyps??? advice needed

insist on it. if nothing else, it cleans you out. my RE discovered 2 polyps after i got preg and m/c'd at 6 weeks. he said that one of them was half polyp / half "product of conception" which means the embie tried to implant near the polyp. did i miscarry because of the polyps? i'll never know for sure. i do know that after the discovery of the polyps, my RE removed them and i got preg on the next cycle. had a healthy pregnancy and my DS is running around the house as i write you happy.gif we started trying for #2 last summer. i insisted on another saline sono. the sono showed all was well but the cycle ended in a BFN. this past spring we cycled again, and out of superstition or whatever, i insisted on another saline sono. i'm sure my RE thinks i'm nuts by now. all was well and the cycle worked. who knows what the magic bullet is in any of these cycles? but given your history, i would definitely insist on being more thoroughly checked. good luck. i'm sorry it's been so hard. miracles do happen on these boards!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement