Return to Index  

antidepressants

November 4 2011 at 1:40 PM
anon for this  (no login)

I was doing some research and saw that lexapro helps with blood flow. I have seen some ads about birth defects while on antidepressants. What is the general feeling about this? Is this just overblown? I would take it only for the cycle - I think it would also help me with feelings of anxiety as well. I just find that I get so stressed during the 2ww that I get angry, upset, stressed, etc. I yell at my family, and lash out at them. Not sure why - could it be the hormones? I think I need something that will not only help with blood flow but also help with my stressed out feelings during this time. Can you take it during the cycle to help with lining issues as well? I saw Dr. Beer suggests it, but not sure how accurate it is, as I asked on his message board and hardly anyone was taking it for lining issues.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Experience I would not take now - demomone on Nov 4
    1. thx for this - anon on Nov 4
      1. Maybe... - Aufrecht on Nov 4
        1. I agree this is so important, especially as problems with e.g. thyroid - Daisy on Nov 4

2. I was taking prozac to help with depressive symptoms associated with IF - Mrs. M on Nov 4
  4. Here is some info that cites research - Mrs. M on Nov 4
    1. That is a really small study... - Erin on Nov 4

5. Nope - Dee.S on Nov 5
  7. article from journal of general psychiatry - anon on Nov 5
    1. Very interesting article... - Dee.S on Nov 6

8. I was told that, I took Lexapro, and I never threw myself out a 30 storey window - THK on Nov 6
  10. Lexapro (pg ment) - Jen on Nov 6
    1. I agree with Jen 100% (success ment.) - Ariadne on Nov 6

11. I took Zoloft before, during, and after my pregnancy, with no problems. - Maya3 on Nov 8
  13. paxil - Dee on Nov 9
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement