Am on BA and Raspberry tea-QuestionNovember 11 2011 at 6:55 AM
|TWIN MOM (Login mamaissa)|
Am taking baby Asprina nd Raspbeery tea daily and tonnes of water just in preperation of my tx. Am trying to do all the best i can in my part hoping fprthe best. Last time though i had success it was near miss where foru embroys class A were tx andonly one made it with threats of bleeding during the Pg.
When should i stop the BA and raspberry tea - my re does not knowam takin BA or the raspery tea this is my side readiness preparation.
Yello ladies please advise me- am almost going crazy withthis cycle becuase it bounces its over andout for me - at least befori ponder plan B. How i wish and pray i wont go to plan B.
Let me hear your opinion.
Twin Mom Africa
- Raspberry Leaf Tea - Dee.S on Nov 11, 2011
- Thanks Dee - TWIN MOM on Nov 11, 2011
- I asked if it would be ok. - Dee.S on Nov 11, 2011
- Also... - Dee.S on Nov 11, 2011
- Dee, please do not say a powerful drug like aspirin is harmless. It isn't and - Daisy on Nov 11, 2011
- Hmmm.... - Dee.S on Nov 11, 2011
- aspirin - Dee on Nov 13, 2011
- Either - Dee.S on Nov 13, 2011
- You must take medical advice about the BA as it is a serious - Daisy on Nov 11, 2011
- Baby aspirin is commonly ordered prior to embryo transfer - BBG on Nov 12, 2011
- that is good to know - Dee on Nov 13, 2011
- My clinic's protocol included BA starting tx day . . . - Maggie in VA on Nov 14, 2011
- water - Dee on Nov 13, 2011
- Thaks thanks - TWIN MOM on Nov 14, 2011
- I think you need to ask your doctor and not assume - BBG on Nov 16, 2011