4 days post transfer and feel my period comingNovember 20 2011 at 3:07 PM
|Katie Robins (Login krobins)|
I am so scared right now and feel so alone. I transferred 2 beautiful embryos on Weds. and the Dr. gave me a 75% chance of getting pregnant. Today is the 5th day post transfer and all I feel are the dull aches in my lower abdomen of my period coming. I am so discouraged and sad and just wanted to reach out to others who are going through the same thing as me.
Thanks for listening. I feel so crazy right now and unless you have been through this struggle, noone really seems to understand.
- Sorry you're going through this - SMRC on Nov 20, 2011
- Oh, I always felt that way after transfers! - thesameboat on Nov 20, 2011
- Re: 4 days post transfer and feel my period coming - Maggie on Nov 20, 2011
- The one time I was successful - GulfGal on Nov 20, 2011
- No its not - E&H on Nov 20, 2011
- Bleeding from SCH felt just like AF (kids ment'd) - Maggie in VA on Nov 20, 2011
- That may be a good sign... - Cathy on Nov 21, 2011
- always felt this way when pregnant with spotting too - Alex on Nov 21, 2011
- wishing you luck! stay optimistic. good luck nt - LMD on Nov 21, 2011
- Hummm maybe not AF... ! - THK on Nov 22, 2011
- I had strong cramping (pg ment) - Jen in TN on Nov 22, 2011
- I felt sure mine was coming too and it didn't so keep hopeful - Pict on Nov 22, 2011