You guys are great. I appreciate your help. We are awaiting the bloodwork results as the urologist checked hormones, etc. Then we will hear what he wants us to do. I am going to call my RE to discuss. I am concerned about doing surgery as we have our donor all lined up for February.
DH is taking a lot of anti-oxidants and I also found a natural remedy for varicose veins through my naturopath.
If the fragmentation test is better after 3 months and we still have the varicosity does it really matter if we have the varicosity?
Also, did anyone try PICSI?
Thanks for your help.