new to boards (pg ment)November 26 2011 at 9:50 AM
|JAMS (Login marriedat41)|
HI all...so nice to find a board that speaks directly to me...amazing. After getting married for the 1st time at 41, I found out I was in menopause. We immediately chose to try DE and 1st attempt in August failed. New Donor, 2 (5 day) transferred on 11/11/11. First Beta 11/21 231 and second 11/23 510 and a 3rd on 11/25 was 919. MD happy with #'s and with increasing/doubling time. AAAAAHHHHHHH so nerve wracking. When I have symptoms (pain, cramping type stuff) I worry something is wrong, and when I dont have anything I worry something is wrong...which means I am always worrying. Seems from what others write that I am "normal". Ultrasound end of this week. Just seems I am always waiting for the next thing, a blood test, an ultrasound, a phone call...I know you can relate.
We were able to freeze 3, which was not the case the first go around, so that is so nice to have available. I get A LOT of thorough info about the donor and was absolutely in love with this second donor, so very very excited with where it stands so far. I remain however, cautiously optimistic. It is protective for me not to allow myself to get too excited just yet.
Thanks for sharing your stories, it is true DH, friends/family can listen but living it, symptoms and all, no one can truly truly get unless they have lived it.
JAMS in NJ
- Welcome and Congratulations! - Hopeful in Delaware on Nov 26, 2011
- Welcome! - thesameboat on Nov 26, 2011
- Hi JAMS - cotton on Nov 26, 2011
- Welcome and congrats! - CrazyLady on Nov 26, 2011
- Great news!!!!!! - anon lala on Nov 27, 2011
- Congrats JAMS (bfp mentioned) - Aoife1 on Nov 28, 2011
- Re: new to boards (pg ment) - Anonymous on Nov 28, 2011