Return to Index  

new to boards (pg ment)

November 26 2011 at 9:50 AM
  (Login marriedat41)

HI all...so nice to find a board that speaks directly to me...amazing. After getting married for the 1st time at 41, I found out I was in menopause. We immediately chose to try DE and 1st attempt in August failed. New Donor, 2 (5 day) transferred on 11/11/11. First Beta 11/21 231 and second 11/23 510 and a 3rd on 11/25 was 919. MD happy with #'s and with increasing/doubling time. AAAAAHHHHHHH so nerve wracking. When I have symptoms (pain, cramping type stuff) I worry something is wrong, and when I dont have anything I worry something is wrong...which means I am always worrying. Seems from what others write that I am "normal". Ultrasound end of this week. Just seems I am always waiting for the next thing, a blood test, an ultrasound, a phone call...I know you can relate.

We were able to freeze 3, which was not the case the first go around, so that is so nice to have available. I get A LOT of thorough info about the donor and was absolutely in love with this second donor, so very very excited with where it stands so far. I remain however, cautiously optimistic. It is protective for me not to allow myself to get too excited just yet.

Thanks for sharing your stories, it is true DH, friends/family can listen but living it, symptoms and all, no one can truly truly get unless they have lived it.

JAMS in NJ

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Welcome and Congratulations! - Hopeful in Delaware on Nov 26
  3. Welcome! - thesameboat on Nov 26
  5. Hi JAMS - cotton on Nov 26
  7. Welcome and congrats! - CrazyLady on Nov 26
  9. Great news!!!!!! - anon lala on Nov 27
  11. Congrats JAMS (bfp mentioned) - Aoife1 on Nov 28
  13. Re: new to boards (pg ment) - Anonymous on Nov 28
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement