Has anyone ever heard of this?
My donor has a cyst that is producing estrogen even though she is on lupron. After five additional days of lupron they have decided to evacuate the cyst and begin stims immediately.
During OE IVF I have had a cyst that stopped me from beginning stims. I stayed on BCP until they were gone and then began stims. The concern of course being that the cyst would become dominant.
My concern is that going in to rupture the cyst will effect the ability of the ovary to produce healthy follicles. Or, with out a suitable waiting/healing period, the cyst will regenerate and grow under the influence of the stims.
Does any one have any experience with this?
Thanks in advanced for any insight.