Betas still rising day 20December 6 2011 at 10:36 PM
|Katie Robins (no login)|
Thank you so much for all of your support these past weeks. It is so nice to realize there are people going through all the same things I am. It is all such a process and learning process.
My hCG beta last Friday was 512...today (4 days later) it is 2034! Doubling every two days like it should. I go in for my first ultrasound late next week. Still worried about the cramping I am having on my right side, but hoping it is all normal. Still a really long way to go, but for the first time, I can almost think of myself as pregnant...
- Isn't it nerve-racking?!?!?! - Veesha on Dec 6, 2011
- Oh you are pregnant! - Raindrops1 on Dec 6, 2011
- Good for you!!! - futurebeauty on Dec 6, 2011
- yeah!!!!! - anon lala on Dec 7, 2011
- Fantastic!! - Mrs. M on Dec 7, 2011
- So crazy - Seymo on Dec 7, 2011
- Fingers crossed for you! - Maggie in VA on Dec 7, 2011
- sounds good to me - JAMS on Dec 7, 2011
- Sounds good... - Jen in TN on Dec 7, 2011
- great numbers - keifel on Dec 7, 2011
- awesome news - CrazyLady on Dec 7, 2011