Stupid questions about delestrogen and linings and boobsDecember 7 2011 at 6:32 PM
|Seymo (Login Seymo)|
So it looks like I will be on estrogen a lot longer than planned because my donor has had an issue with a cyst (post below). So here are my questions I am hoping you experienced DE-to-Be's can help me with:
1- Can my lining get "too old"? Does it matter that I will have been on estrogen for at least 15 extra days prior to transfer?
2 - They are not checking my lining until until 3-5 days prior to the projected retrieval date. Is that ok? If the lining is not correct that doesn't seem to leave much time to attempt to increase it.
3- Boobs are crazy-sensitive-sore. Is this normal? I have never done a FET or DE before but I don't recall this issue with the mock EEP cycle.
Thanks everybody. I am making myself crazy, I know.
- I have an answer for one (pg ment)... - Cathy on Dec 7, 2011
- Thanks!nt - Seymo on Dec 8, 2011
- Does this mean your cycle is a "go"? - Mrs. M on Dec 7, 2011
- No I won't know anything until Friday - Seymo on Dec 8, 2011
- I hope you get a good update on Friday. - Mrs. M on Dec 8, 2011