Good number of follicles at stim day 4?December 9 2011 at 4:06 PM
|Seymo (Login Seymo)|
So my donor had her cyst aspirated on Tuesday and started meds the same day. Today - stim day 4 - she had 17 follicles and the cyst is resolved. At least that's what they told me. The nurse did not sound enthusiastic but mentioned that the donor has actually only had 3 days of stims since medication is done in the evening.
Based on my OE IVF's I would have done a back flip to get 17 follicles so I think this is good or at least acceptable at this point.
Am I right?
|This message has been edited by Seymo on Dec 9, 2011 7:20 PM|
- I would have done back flips too. - Raindrops1 on Dec 9, 2011
- That's great - E&H on Dec 9, 2011
- Oh thank goodness - Seymo on Dec 9, 2011
- That sounds like a great start. - Mrs. M on Dec 9, 2011
- I hope so - Seymo on Dec 10, 2011
- Wow....that is exciting! - Mrs. M on Dec 10, 2011
- So happy things are moving along! - Hopeful in Delaware on Dec 12, 2011
- Thanks! nt - Seymo on Dec 12, 2011