Return to Index  

PLEASE READ...NEED SUPPORT... I just can NOT find it within myself to.....

December 27 2011 at 10:15 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

get the will, Hope or strenght to cycle again...What is wrong with me?? I should be excitied to move onto my next FET especially since a have a few blasts to work with BUT I am almost dredding doing this again...after many failed cycles, m/c's and late m/c's my Hope is gone and FEAR as now taking over.....

I am 49 yrs. old started this ttc with OE then DE going on over 12 years Now...think I am tired of the disappointments and the SADNESS!! I am truly SCARED of cycling again, the thought of sitting in a RE office waiting for u/s & b/w makes me feel sick to my stomach...I just really DON'T want to do this again and the thought of being pregnant then it ending again scares me to death! BUT I want a baby so bad that my heart keeps driving me to keep doing this over and over again...

I am trying to think of other ways like adoption or surrogate but know the expenses are way over what I can afford...Feel likes I am at the end of this long road to my Dream and don't know whether to give up, try again or find another way!!!

NEED ALL THE SUPPORT, ADVICE, and INPUT you can give!! THANK YOU!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I am so sorry. (success mentioned after numerous failures) - thesameboat on Dec 27
  3. So sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed and discouraged - Mrs. M on Dec 27
    1. Great book. - diaphanta on Dec 27
      1. Agree - Mrs. M on Dec 27

4. Hi, have you visited the "green" board? - Maggie in VA on Dec 27
  6. Sending support from my corner - Renata on Dec 27
  8. Keep you eye on the goal and do everything possible(m/c/loss) - Kacee on Dec 27
  10. I totally get it. - diaphanta on Dec 27
  12. Hugs, hugs and more hugs. (loss and success ment'd) - margolis on Dec 27
    1. margolis......... - Anonymous on Dec 27

13. Sorry you are feeling down - E&H on Dec 27
  15. THANK YOU are the only words that .... - Anonymous on Dec 27
    1. Hugs and more Hugs. - margolis on Dec 27

16. A good read (M/c and success mentioned) - GIMB on Dec 28
    1. And here was my post four years ago (m/c and success ment') - GIMB on Dec 28
    2. Barge..Wow... thank you.. - BabyDance on Jan 2

17. oh honey - THK on Dec 28
  19. Just lurking, but totally get this. - BabyDance on Jan 1
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement