BharaniJanuary 20 2012 at 11:40 PM
|Ariadne (no login)|
Response to Ariadne, Cotton, Minnet
I will write more tomorrow, but the doctor in Chicago is most likely Joanne Kwak-Kim.
Have you gotten the book yet? It will address the TNF alpha testing.
Yes, Dr. Pace is a consultant & not a medical doctor who does ART herself. I think it might be worth doing in your case, since there may be multiple issues going on. Or not. (Without knowing your test results, I can't say for sure. And even if you posted the results, I'm only familiar with the RFU lab results, which the Beer Center & Dr. Kwak-Kim both use. I think Dr. Scher in NYC does, too, but I can't say for sure. Maybe cotton knows.)
- Please write more - Bharani on Jan 21, 2012
- Barge to Bharani - how I did bloodwork - Anonymous on Jan 21, 2012
- thank you - Bharani on Jan 21, 2012
- More (long) - Ariadne on Jan 21, 2012
- I need - Bharani on Jan 21, 2012
- I'm glad it was helpful - Ariadne on Jan 21, 2012
- Scher - Bharani on Jan 21, 2012